Hyprland config files from Titus
Run as user NOT ROOT!
# Before this you need base-devel installed git clone https://aur.archlinux.org/yay-bin cd yay-bin makepkg -si
yay -S hyprland-bin polkit-gnome ffmpeg neovim viewnior \ rofi pavucontrol thunar starship wl-clipboard wf-recorder \ swaybg grimblast-git ffmpegthumbnailer tumbler playerctl \ noise-suppression-for-voice thunar-archive-plugin kitty \ waybar-hyprland wlogout swaylock-effects sddm-git pamixer \ nwg-look-bin nordic-theme papirus-icon-theme dunst
- Recommend archinstall with Sway as desktop for base
- SDDM-GIT is required or you will run into shutdown bugs and delays
- SDDM needs to be configured for autologin (recommend using swaylock on start of script for security)
- Replace xdg-desktop-portal-wlr with xdg-desktop-portal-hyprland-git
- Hyprland is still in beta (0.2) as of the creation of these dot files
- Sometimes my RX5700XT goes to sleep and requires a reload, because it is stuck on black screen.
Work In Progress
- Help Popup with Hotkey
- Wayland guide for nwg-look, wlr-randr, etc.
- Synergy Workaround…