Bitfocus Companion enables the reasonably priced Elgato Streamdeck to be a professional shotbox surface for a huge amount of different presentation switchers, video playback software and broadcast equipment.
You don't need an actual stream deck to use it. Companion both comes with a builtin stream deck emulator, a webpage for touch screens and the ability to trigger buttons via OSC, TCP, UDP, HTTP, WebSocket and ArtNet. It does the same job, just without the buttons.
- Button designer - Either with colored text or upload your own images
- Feedback - Devices can give feedback to buttons to display state
- Stacked actions - Run multiple actions from the same button
- Delayed actions - Set delay time individually for each action
- Multi device - Have multiple stream decks connected at once
- Web admin - Configure the system from any browser in the network
- Web buttons - Virtual web buttons for mobile/tablet/browser
- Latching - Separate actions for key down and up, and ability to latch/toggle
- Streamdeck Plugin - Use companion buttons in the native stream deck application