SDFEditor is a Constructive Solid Geometry editor with a non destructive workflow that uses Sparse Voxel Signed Distance Fields and Raymarching to render the scene.
The project is coded in C++, uses OpenGL 4.5 to evaluate the primitives data in GPU, generate the SDF volume and render it. The interface is also rendered with OpenGL using Dear Imgui.
- Create Box / Ellipsoid / Torus / Capsule primitives
- Add / Subtract / Intersect operations
- Primitive blending
- Intuitive Primitive transformation gizmos thanks to ImGuizmo
- Global material and lights configuration
- Copy / Paste
- Undo / Redo
- Load / Save scene in an open JSON format
SDFEditor has a permissive license that let you use and redistribute SDFEditor in binary or source code if you follow a list of conditions. One of them is an Anti-NFT clausule that explicitly prohibits the usage of this software to produce any kind of content that would be used as NFT or for any other crypto-currency trading. Read the LICENSE.txt file for more information.
You can download Windows 64 bit binary package from Releases page.