New tutorial series for combining OWL with nDisplay!
Learn how to:
- Record live takes direct from nDisplay to disk using the OWL Media Output (MP4, MOV, AVI, MKV).
- Stream live media into nDisplay with zero latency (or very low latency) using OWL NDI and Spout Receivers.
- Stream nDisplay meshes zero latency (or very low latency) direct out to NDI/ Spout/ SRT.
- Stream or record inner and outer frustrum direct from Switchboard.
- Stream live nDisplay content to ipads/ devices in the studio while filming.
- Stream live nDisplay content to 3rd party mapping software.
And for beginner nDisplay users:
- How to create a curved LED wall mesh in nDisplay.
- How to make a live playable anamorphic billboard using nDisplay (example below!)