How many times do you do need to alter the basic look of a clip and how many different parameters do you need to drag in to accomplish it?
This wire patch - aimed at Resolume Arena users
is FREE to VJUN.IO members! IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON JUICEBAR FOR EVERYONE!
In this patch - I merge Brightness, Contrast, Levels, Threshold, Add/Subtract, Chroma Key, Auto Mask, Mirror and Drop Shadows into a single drag plugin!!
Create presets that cover ALL of these parameters in one drag!
Should be a huge time saver for a lot of VJs - also is a GREAT effect to drag in before my other patches!
Works great for content & cameras!
Be sure to check out my other plugins on VJUN.IO as well as on Juicebar!
CURRENT v1.1 IS COMPILED FOR RESOLUME ARENA 7.14.2 AND LATER! VERSIONS PRIOR TO 7.14.2 WILL ONLY SEE AN OPACITY SLIDER.
Alpha v1 - 3-27-23 - BETA TESTERS ONLY
- Initial release
Alpha v2 - 3-27-23 - BETA TESTERS ONLY
- Adds Drop Shadow.
Alpha v3 - 3-28-23 - BETA TESTERS ONLY
- Add Subtract added Pre-key to make dialing in looks easier.
- Add Mirror, X & Y offsets and scaling
- Clean-up and renaming some stuff...
Beta / RC v1 4-1-23 - BETA TESTERS ONLY
- Fixed Drop Shadow parameters. Works now! Make sure to use key or Auto Mask first!
- Set Auto Mask contrast to 1 by default
v1.0 - 4-1-23 - VJUN.IO & JUICEBAR RELEASE
- No changes - first release version!
v1.1 - 5-3-23 - Bugfix Release
- Implements fix for Chroma Key resolution issues. Also works with non-standard aspect ratios now!