How many times do you do need to alter the basic look of a clip and how many different parameters do you need to drag in to accomplish it?
This wire patch - aimed at Resolume Arena users
is FREE to VJUN.IO members! IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON JUICEBAR FOR EVERYONE!
In this patch - I merge Brightness, Contrast, Levels, Threshold, Add/Subtract, Chroma Key, Auto Mask, Mirror and Drop Shadows into a single drag plugin!!
Create presets that cover ALL of these parameters in one drag!
Should be a huge time saver for a lot of VJs - also is a GREAT effect to drag in before my other patches!
Works great for content & cameras!
Be sure to check out my other plugins on VJUN.IO as well as on Juicebar!
Alpha v1 - 3-27-23 - BETA TESTERS ONLY
- Initial release
Alpha v2 - 3-27-23 - BETA TESTERS ONLY
- Adds Drop Shadow.
Alpha v3 - 3-28-23 - BETA TESTERS ONLY
- Add Subtract added Pre-key to make dialing in looks easier.
- Add Mirror, X & Y offsets and scaling
- Clean-up and renaming some stuff...
Beta / RC v1 4-1-23 - BETA TESTERS ONLY
- Fixed Drop Shadow parameters. Works now! Make sure to use key or Auto Mask first!
- Set Auto Mask contrast to 1 by default
v1.0 - 4-1-23 - VJUN.IO & JUICEBAR RELEASE
- No changes - first release version!
v1.1 - 5-3-23 - Bugfix Release
- Implements fix for Chroma Key resolution issues. Also works with non-standard aspect ratios now!