The only feedback plugin you will ever need! No need for complicated routing anymore! This plugin does it all!
Create mind-bending feedback effects from almost any piece of content input - stock, generators, cameras... with astounding amounts of creative control and very little effort!
Colors, direction, feedback scaling... over 100 parameters to set and play with!
Dial in a look to be as psycho or as subtle as you wish! Easy to use! Suitable for any style of music, performance, or skill set!
Works best on alpha or black backgrounds - but can work on any clip with a little tweaking!
(Hint: Drop a "Chroma Key", a "Threshold" or an "Auto Mask" with "Drop Shadow" on the clip first and play with your "Brightness & Contrast" to achieve the best results! - though you'll make something cool out of the box with just the Feedback Machine!)
UPDATE - 1.5.3 and up includes these parameters built in!
Start by manipulating the bottom and feedback layers to learn how it works before attempting to adjust your top layer!
Available now on #Juicebar! GET IT HERE
CURRENT v1.7 IS COMPILED FOR RESOLUME ARENA 7.14.2 AND LATER! VERSIONS PRIOR TO 7.14.2 WILL ONLY SEE AN OPACITY SLIDER.
v1-v1.3 - Pre-release
v1.4 - 01-01-23 - First Official Juicebar Release
v1.5 - 3-12-23 - Major Public Revision 1
- Tons of new features:
- Alpha control of feedback - now you can expose a clip underneath on a different layer!
- Scaling on all layers including feedback now includes Z axis control.
- Mirror effects baked in
- Master Brightness / Contrast and new "Adjust First" section
- Several Bug Fixes
- Rearrangement of parameters - cleanup.
v1.5.1 - 3-15-23 - Feature Request Release (beta team only)
-Added master RGB color control to the feedback layer to dial in more color control! (Thanks Kelly Fin for the suggestion!)
v1.5.2 - 3-16-23 - Bug Fix Release
- Moved the "READ ME" section to the bottom of the plugin to better accommodate lower resolution monitors (Thanks Birdman.vid for the suggestion!)
v1.5.3 - 3-27-23 - Feature Release - BETA TESTERS ONLY
- added new "Adjust first" parameters for levels, threshold, chroma key and colorize to make dialing in looks easier. These were the usual effects I needed to drop on content prior to the feedback machine - so hopefully this helps some people get even faster results!
v184.108.40.206 hotfix - 3-28-23 - RELEASE SOON!
- fixed the level parameters minimums and maximums.
- fixed broken threshold parameters
- add subtract added pre-key in Adjust First section
v1.6 Alpha 1 - Framerate Optimization 4-6-23 - (beta team only)
- Optimized blur and a video mixer to produce a much higher framerate!
- Many parameters renamed from "Master" to "Bypass" to match Resolume. MAY BREAK PRESETS!
v1.6 Major Public Update - 4-11-23
- Added interim fix for Chroma Key not scaling properly until Wire corrects the issue (Thanks Tom Bass for the info!)
- Please note framerate optimization from 1.6 Alpha 1 carries over and presets from previous versions WILL partially break with 1.6. This will be the last time this happens!
- Blur defaults optimized to work a bit better on lower spec GPUs.
v1.6 Hotfix 1 - 5-3-23
- Previous release fixed chroma key for resolutions other than 1080p but did not correct for non-standard resolutions outside of 16:9 aspect ratio. This hotfix corrects that oversight and this should now work with non-standard composition aspect ratios!
v1.7 Further Performance Optimization - 6-4-23
- Added proper bypass for top and bottom layer blur for even more performance savings! Please disable these bypasses to fix any presets that rely on blur!
- Default FB direction for Y is now 0 rather than -4 and FB scaling for Z is now by default .99 instead of 1.